The following roads in Contra Costa County are closed due to flooding. Drivers are asked to avoid these areas and limit travel. Do not attempt to cross flooded roads.
- Pacheco Boulevard at South Buchanan Circle, Pacheco
- Center Avenue Bridge at Grayson Creek, Pacheco
- 2nd Street Bridge at Grayson Creek, Pacheco
- Marsh Drive, Pacheco
- Arthur Road at Pacheco Boulevard, Pacheco
- Mary Ann Lane and Clearland Circle, Bay Point
- Willow Pass Road near Clearland Drive, Bay Point
County Public Works Maintenance road crews maintain the storm drain inlets through a program of annual inspection and cleaning. To report a clogged catch basin or drainage inlet please call the Public Works Maintenance Division at 925-313-7000 during work hours and after hours call Sheriff’s Dispatch at 925-646-2441.
http://www.cccounty.us/sandbags – Contra Costa County Sandbag Locations