Project Description: The City is seeking a qualified community-based organization, local nonprofit or government agency to administer HOPWA funding within Alameda County and Contra Costa County. The agency would work to ensure that affordable housing options and related housing services are available to low-income People Living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) and their households. Services and housing will be focused on assisting this population of our communities in achieving and maintaining housing and improving their access to, and engagement with, HIV/AIDS treatment and care. The agencies selected will work as subrecipients of the City of Oakland to administer programs and services to ensure that participants receive support from the HOPWA program for stable housing, reducing the risks of homelessness and improving participants’ access to health care and related supportive services.
Pre-Proposal Meetings (Voluntary): To provide multiple opportunities for interested parties to learn about the RFP and ask questions.
Thursday, August 25, 2022 01:00 PM Pacific Time
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 298 652 9955
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,2986529955# US (Houston)
Dial by your location
+1 669 444 9171 US
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 719 359 4580 US
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 564 217 2000 US
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 386 347 5053 US
Meeting ID: 298 652 9955
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kbwtJRc2dk
Proposal Submittal Deadline: Friday, September 9 by 2:00 P.M. via iSupplier.
- iSupplier will not allow submission of proposals after 2:00 P.M. Friday, September 9, 2022.
- All who wish to participate in this RFP must register through iSupplier at (https://www.oaklandca.gov/services/register-with-isupplier ) to receive addenda/ updates on this RFP, submit proposals, invoice payments if selected, and direct notification of future bid opportunities.
- The following policies apply to this RFP: Equal Benefits ♦ Revised L/SLBE ♦ Living Wage ♦ Campaign Reform Act ♦ Professional Services Local Hire ♦ Prompt Payment ♦ Arizona Boycott ♦ Dispute Disclosure ♦Border Wall Prohibition♦ Sanctuary City Contracting and Investment Ordinance
For Answers to Questions:
- For project-related questions, contact Kelly Rush via email at email@example.com or by phone at (510) 238-6180.
- For iSupplier registration support, send email to isupplier@oaklandgov or call (510) 238 7643 and advise that you need HELP to expedite registration for this RFP.