Upcoming construction activity for the Express Lanes on I-680 between Walnut Creek and San Ramon requires a temporary, nighttime ramp closure. The construction activity will include asphalt repair work for the on-ramp. The following ramp closure is scheduled:
- The southbound Rudgear Road on-ramp is scheduled to be closed from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. each night Monday, January 30 through Wednesday, February 1.
Things to Know
Detour route for the southbound I-680 Rudgear Road on-ramp closure:
- Enter northbound I-680 from Rudgear Rd.,
- Continue on northbound I-680,
- Exit on the Olympic Blvd. off-ramp,
- Continue west on Olympic Blvd.,
- Enter southbound I-680.
When traveling near the construction site:
- Always use caution,
- Be prepared to reduce speeds,
- Follow posted signs.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice. Work is subject to weather conditions.
For more information about the I-680 Express Lanes project between Walnut Creek and San Ramon, click here.