Power restored to 817,000 customers since Sunday
- From the arrival of this storm in the early morning of Sunday, Oct. 24, to 6:30 p.m. today (Wednesday, Oct. 27), we have restored 817,000 customerswho experienced weather-related outages. For perspective, PG&E has 5.5 million electric customers.
- As of 6:30 a.m.today (Wednesday, Oct. 27), about 1,100 PG&E customers are experiencing weather-related outages due to wind, rain and snow.
- Nearly 99% of all customers impacted by this historic storm have been restored.
- In terms of where the remaining outages exist, the top three counties still feeling storm impacts are:
Contra Costa = 120
San Mateo = 443
Santa Clara = 288
- This has been an all-hands-on-deck storm response by PG&E, with more than 3,000 electric workers and tree workerson the ground assessing damage, making repairs and restoring customers. Hundreds of more PG&E employees are staffing emergency centers and performing other jobs related to the storm response.
- We continue to provide estimated restoration times to customers.