Four face murder, other charges
Concord Police provided an update to their investigation into the Monday murder of a teen near Olympic High School. (See related article)
On Wednesday, Nov. 8, Concord Police Detectives presented this murder case to the Contra Costa County District Attorney’s Office and the following charges were filed:
– Kristhiam Uceda, a 20-year old Concord resident, was charged with murder.
– Bryan Sermeno-Chachagua, an 18-year old Concord resident, was charged with hiding the gun after the shooting.
We are not identifying three suspects due to their ages:
– A 17-year old Concord male was charged with murder for driving the involved car.
– Another 17-year old Concord male was charged with hiding the gun after the shooting.
– No charges were filed at this time against a 5th male juvenile.
The Concord Police Department is not releasing further details at this time, due to the ongoing investigation. Inquiries can be referred to Lieutenant Mike Kindorf at (925) 671-3478.