Hello Friends and Supporters of Choice in Aging!
Join us for our biggest event of the year as we tie our bibs and crack some fresh crab at our 43rd Annual Crab Feed. This fundraising event helps to support our Alzheimer’s and Adult Day Health Care programs at our Mt. Diablo Center in Pleasant Hill.
WHEN: Saturday, February 10th 5:30 PM Doors Open/Cocktails & Live Music 7:00 PM Dinner
WHERE: Pleasant Hill Senior Center 233 Gregory Lane, Pleasant Hill
Besides the freshly caught and cracked crab and delicious sides, you can expect to enjoy our:
• Live Auction – Packed with luxurious vacations, dinner at the fire house, and more items that will make you want to lift your paddle!
• Silent Auction – Tons of awesome items to bid on! The chances of winning look good for you!
• Cake Auction – The chocolate behemoth Motherlode Cake will surely be making an appearance, along with other delicious cakes and cupcakes.
• Raffle – This year, our entire raffle will be “teacup” style and is a great way to play the odds in your favor.
• Professionally Staffed Bar – Beer on tap, glasses of wine, and mixed drinks all to wet your whistle.
TIP: Pre-purchase your raffle and drink tickets when you purchase your event ticket to make check-in at the event faster!
Feel free to buy tickets, a table, distribute this information, donate, or volunteer – it’s up to you how you want to support Choice in Aging’s mission to promote dignity and independence of people with disabilities and special needs.
We’d love to see you there. Won’t you join us?!
For sponsorship information, please contact Peggy Dillon at email@example.com or (925)682-6330 x141